Wednesday, February 27, 2013

10.000 pageviews!

Good morning! :)
I'm very happy to announce that since last night my little blog passed the number of 10.000 pageviews.
I started it almost 11 months ago, on the 4rth of April 2012 to be exact.
I still remember the first post I wrote, when I was loking at the blank page in front of me, thinking 'and now what'? I could never have imagined that almost one year later I will be still here writing a post about all these pageviews this blog has so far. For me it was something new, and something I had no idea about! hehehe
In these 11 months I tried to write here things that I thought many people might find interesting, and I will continue to do so...
I want to thank you all very much for visiting here, commenting, sharing etc...
Have a nice day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Grats grats grats :) 10k page views is such a nice way of indicating that all that hard work you pour into your blog does not go unnoticed. Congrats dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. INCREDIBLE!!!! well done my friend, or as we say here..."Fair play to ya big lad" :D you must be very pleased :)

    ReplyDelete