Saturday, February 16, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο. 33

Good morning all!
Today is Saturday, so it's time for my usual post. My Top-5 of this last week.
This weeks I was dealing a lot with things that had to do with the radio station, so I was rather busy.
But in the other hand I listened to lots of music. That was the good part! :)
So, without further delay I'm writing here the best 5 songs I've listened in the last 7 days...

Mystery: The World is a Game (The World is a Game) - 2012
Rainbow: Stargazer (Rising) - 1976
Jethro Tull: To Cry You a Song (Benefit) - 1070
Dodgon & Fogg: Nothing at all (Dodgon & Fogg) - 2012
Eloy: The Light from Deep Darkness (Floating) - 1974


2 comments:

  1. Ας δώσω λοιπόν κι εγω το πολύ πιο "κουλό" ΤΟΡ 5 για αυτήν την μαύρη εβδομάδα ( έκλεισε οριστικά δυστυχώς ο Λέντζος, κι ο Stovel αγόρασε από την Κάισαα το Battles of Napoleon):

    Θάνος Μικρούτσικος: 7 Νάνοι στο S/S Cyrenia
    Morrissey: Boxers
    The Courteeners: Loose Control
    Kasabian: Empire
    The Hives: Main Offender

    ReplyDelete
  2. Δεν υπαρχει "κουλο" Τορ- 5 Κωστα. Ειπαμε, ο καθενας εχει καποια γουστα. Και εχει δικαιωμα να βαζει στο τορ-5 του οτι του αρεσει. Για το Λετζο δεν μπορω να σχολιασω τιποτα. Ενα πολυ μεγαλο κεφαλαιο στην ιστορια του Παγκρατιου εκλεισε δια παντος... Πολυ κριμα... :(

    ReplyDelete