Saturday, February 23, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο. 34

Hello everybody!
Today is Saturday, and as you know already it is time to post here the best 5 songs I chose, from all the songs I've listened through this past week.
This time I was in the mood for older stuff mostly.
And you will understand this from the list below.
And here are my Top-5 songs for the week that passed:

Jefferson Airplane: Aerie (Long John Silver) - 1972
Rush: The Spirit of Radio (Permanent Waves) - 1980
Janis Joplin: Kozmic Blues (Kozmic Blues) - 1969
Led Zeppelin: Dazed & Confused (Led Zeppelin) - 1969
The Incredible String Band: Maya (The Big Huge) - 1968

2 comments:

  1. Lets see for me it goes:
    1-Eloy: The Sun Song
    2-Strawbs: Autumn
    3-Moody Blues: Melancholy Man
    4-Mostly Autumn: Fading Colors
    5-Rainbow: Kill the King

    ReplyDelete